Infinity Ward has announced that a new title update is now available for Modern Warfare 3. According to a forum post by Infinity Ward creative strategist Robert Bowling, the update includes the following balance tweaks and bug fixes:
- Fire rate normalization for Assault Rifles with undermounts
- FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Akimbo FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Type 95 Re-balancing (Nerf) – Reduce hipspread.
- Fix for ACR with Red Dot / Shotgun
- Fix Type 95 bug related to dropping it.
- Fix map exploits on Dome
Bowling also confirmed that more updates are currently in development, including updates to the Spawn system, a fix for the shotgun’s extended mags, further “lag compensation” or “host advantage/disadvantage” updates, and more.